Terms & Conditions
Your use/access/browsing of the Website/Application/Services or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means with "AKSIASFUTUREVISION EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED" which is hereinafter referred as "AKS IAS" shall signify your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Notice: Any notice to be provided to AKS IAS should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under the Terms & Conditions, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. AKS IAS's rights under the Terms & Conditions are freely transferable by AKS IAS to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your consent.
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms & Conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms & Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by AKS IAS to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms & Conditions, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by AKS IAS of that provision or right.
- Relationship: You acknowledge that your participation, does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of AKS IAS.
AKS IAS provides these Terms so that you are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application/Services. You acknowledge that, AKS IAS has given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms & Conditions and that you have agreed to them.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by you is accurate, complete and latest.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to ensure that you successfully log out from our account at the end of each session and immediately notify AKS IAS of any unauthorized use of your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may request you to change the password or we may suspend your account without any liability to AKS IAS, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and AKS IAS cannot guarantee accessibility to the Website/Application/Services at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms & Conditions, AKS IAS shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Website/Application/Services at any time.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Website/Application/Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for our Services. As a minor if you wish to use our Website/Application/Services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Website/Application/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. AKS IAS will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our Website/Application/Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Website/Application/Services provided. By using the Website/Application/Services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that student using the Website/Application/Services has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). AKS IAS reserves the right to terminate your subscription and/ or refuse to provide you with access to the Website/Application/Services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the Services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the AKS IAS does not have the responsibility to ensure that you conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Website/Application/Services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AKS IAS, its director, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (1)Your use of and access of the Website/Application/Services; (2)Your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions or any other policy of AKS IAS; (3)Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (4)any claim that your use of the Website/Application/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall AKS IAS, its director, officers, employees, partners or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, your use of, or access to, the Website/Application/Services.
- In the event of your breach of these Terms & Conditions, you agree that AKS IAS will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. AKS IAS therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. AKS IAS’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by you of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that AKS IAS can avail. In such instances, AKS IAS may also disclose your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms & Conditions could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- In the preparation of the Website/Application/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, AKS IAS disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website/Application/Services. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website/Application/Services thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither AKS IAS nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Website/Application/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website/Application/Services provides users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an 'As Is' basis and we assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website/Application/Services. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website/Application/Services may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without AKS IAS’s prior written consent.
- The contents of the Website/Application/Services are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of various courses. The usage of the Website/Application/Services is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The basic definitions and formulae of the subject matter would remain the same. AKS IAS acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Website/Application/Services does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Website/Application/Services does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
- Certain contents in the Website/Application/Services may contain opinions and views. AKS IAS shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, AKS IAS makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- AKS IAS has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Website/Application/Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, AKS IAS has the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. AKS IAS makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Website/Application/Services. You agree that AKS IAS shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website/Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Hyderabad(Telangana) and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.